About Cockroach Cockroach is most common pest seen and is common in most of the countries throughout the world and has survived for millions of years of evolution. Cockroaches live in a wide range of environments around the world. Pest species adapt readily to a variety of environments, but prefer warm conditions found within buildings. Many tropical.
- The appearance of cockroaches in the public areas of a business can cause a huge loss of goodwill.
- Cockroaches can spread disease by carrying bacteria and organisms from sewers and other unsanitary sources to food and food handling surfaces and utensils and seriously harm the reputation of a business.
- Cockroaches contaminate food with their droppings, their dead casts (outer skeleton) discarded egg cases and vomit marks.
- Cockroaches cause unpleasant odor due to secretions from their mouths and outer shell. These are particularly severe when large populations are present.
- We advise you on improving housekeeping and sanitation levels within the site for further control that may include simple tasks such as fixing mesh over holes to prevent Cockroach entry and to seal cracks and crevices.
- We check and monitor the level of the pest in your premises.
- We do cover up; remove the area material to ensure safety procedures, especially in your kitchen and dining area.
- We use the certified pesticides in the form of liquids, gels, dusts and gasses.
- We seal the cockroach harborage areas.
- We use traps and baits that are designed for cockroach.
- We arrange a certain program to control cockroaches in a building and its surrounding environment and advise how you can help reduce future problems.
- We make you aware about the breeding lifecycle of cockroach.